Saturday, June 19, 2010

ABSOLUT BROOKLYN!!!

YES>the vodka! This limited edition Absolut Brooklyn flavor is a combo of red apple and ginger. Director Spike Lee designed the bottle after a brownstone from his childhood home in Cobble Hill. Each bottle has a price tag of $29.99. There is also a charitable initiative to buy this limited edition flavor. Absolut is donating $50,000 to Habitat for Humanity towards an affordable homes project in Bedford-Stuyvesant. Previous city editions that have also contributed to charity are Boston, Los Angeles, and New Orleans.

I you're in the Brooklyn area, come join Brooklyn Industries for their Absolut Brooklyn Happy Hour on June 24th!








RSVP:PR@BROOKLYNINDUSTRIES.COM

1 comment:

  1. hey! This is a fun little blog you have! I love BK Industries! wish I could make it on Thu but I have my last photo class - I'll try to make it out for the next thing!

    ReplyDelete