Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Give to a friend!



I am constantly trying to get rid of items in my closet and drawers. I seem to have an endless amount of well, everything! Although I love every piece of clothing and every accessory I own, there's a time when you must part with some of them. Because I do love each piece so much, I want to find them good homes. Then I realized some of my friends would really love specific things! After all, they would be new items to them! A leopard print cardigan for Kathryn, a unique tank top for Amanda, a mod dress for Corinne, and a scarf for Catherine. Now, I am not only cleaning out my closet but also sending a "thinking of you" gesture to my friends. If you have friends that aren't near > mail it! Who doesn't like getting mail?! (Well, the bills we all can do without!) In a world of e-mails and texting, it can be really refreshing to receive a package! As for the leftovers: you can sell, trade, or donate away!

I love you friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. and i loved getting the surprise in the mail! we love you, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete